The National Forest Strategy 2004 – 2014
Following wide public consultation and official government endorsement, The National Forest Strategy 2004 – 2014 was officially launched on 29 March 2004 by Ben Bradshaw MP, the then Minister for Nature Conservation and Fisheries. The Strategy sets out the aims and objectives for the future development of the Forest over the next ten years.
The Strategy is now being implemented by the Delivery Plan to 2014.
- The National Forest Full Strategy (3.79mb)
- The National Forest Concise Strategy & Delivering The Strategy (696kb)
- 1994 Strategy Audit (1.22mb)
- Complete Audit - 1994 Strategy Actions (1.08mb)
- Independent Strategy Review (1.73mb)
To request a free copy of 'The Strategy' and the 'Concise Strategy & Delivering the Strategy' on CD contact us or phone us on 01283 551211
To buy a hard copy of 'The Strategy' please phone us on 01283 551211