Main Content

Sandicliffe Motor Company

Sandicliffe Motor Company logo

Sandicliffe team in front of 'Welcome to The National Forest' banner

Sandicliffe Garage Limited was founded in 1948 as a service station in Stapleford went on to become Ford Retail Dealers in 1953. Sandicliffe has expanded into one of the country's largest Ford Retail Groups, with a total of 8 dealerships in the Midlands.

Sandicliffe has announced it will work with The National Forest and plant a tree in recognition of car purchases as part of an initiative to help neutralise and reduce carbon dioxide emissions. Last year the group sold more than 9,000 vehicles.

Sandicliffe are working on their Sandicliffe Eco-Drive campaign for actively promoting the sale of eco-friendly cars, as well as reducing carbon emissions form its own day to day operations.

Contact us


Leah Graham, Fundraising & Development Officer

address icon

National Forest Company
Enterprise Glade
Bath Yard
DE12 6BA
United Kingdom

phone icon

+44 (0)1283 551211

email icon