A 6.2ha woodland planted in 1998 around Lullington Park Cricket Club, Lullington Wood is designed to retain the parkland character of the site. Individual trees are protected from grazing in crates. Rides have been left open to retain views and 7 church spires (chracteristic of the Mease Lowlands) can be seen from the site.
The foundations and terraces for a Hall, laid in 1850 by local landowner Charles Colville but never completed, can be seen and a second World War bomb hole can be seen by the foundations.
The site is on The National Forest Best Kept Villages walk.