Become an Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) Partner
As an ESG partner you will be making a significant contribution to the National Forest’s work.
Our partnership will have clear shared values which underpin key joint messages that really demonstrate your commitment to tackling climate change and help to add authenticity to your ESG or Sustainability Strategy.
Going beyond the usual, reporting of energy savings and recycling initiatives that have now become standard business practice - you will be taking your business to the next level by investing in a real place with positive outcomes for people and the planet.
With investment starting at £10k per annum or more, an ESG partnership will include the following benefits:
- A welcome pack with forest images, key facts and figures
- Use of the National Forest master brand logo
- A dedicated case study webpage with links on www.nationalforest.org
- Creation and supply of jointly branded content for newsletters, social media, webpages, and bespoke marketing messages that are unique to you.
- Forest experience days for staff and clients
- Option to sponsor key events in the Forest with associated ticket packages and branding opportunities.
- 10 trees planted for every £500 per annum supported (max 1000 trees).
See how others are working with us
Supporting woodland management and creation in the National Forest since 2007, this award winning importer and distributor of wood materials is an industry leader in the ethical sourcing of timber and supports sustainable forestry around the world.