Small Grants Fund
To support the ongoing creation of the National Forest, the National Forest Company offers small grants to a range of landowners, community groups and other organisations. The grants are designed to provide funds to support projects that contribute to the aims and objectives of the National Forest. They were formerly delivered through the National Forest Company’s Programme Development Fund (PDF). From 2018, this has been replaced by the Small Grant Fund.
Applications are made on a simple application form, which is available on request from the National Forest Company. However, before applying we recommend that you speak to one of our team to ensure that your project is eligible and that funds are available. For more information and to discuss how to apply for these grants, please contact:
- Sue Anderson - Communities, education, health and arts projects
- Richard Drakeley - Tourism and awareness-raising projects
- Sam Lattaway - Access, recreation, biodiversity and heritage projects
- Philip Metcalfe - Urban tree-planting and greenspace projects
- Dan Small - Woodland economy and forestry projects