Become a brand licensing partner
Our brand licensing partner package enables you to support the National Forest through the sale of products or services, showing your customers you mean business when it comes to the environment.
We are looking to work with partners who are helping to prove that nature, society, and the economy can work in harmony so that we all have a positive future. By working together with the National Forest brand, sustainable products or services can be endorsed in an authentic and inspiring way.
We can work with you to create point-of-sale marketing for retail and online environments, labelling and packaging to help drive sales, generate new customers, and create positive PR stories. Packages start from £5,000 per annum and include the following benefits:
- the National Forest master brand logo
- a welcome pack with forest images, key facts and figures
- support with the development of key messaging and marketing assets specific to your product
- access to campaign assets and content opportunities
- regular communications and updates on Forest developments
- invitations to events
- your logo and link to your website on our business partner pages
- discounted tickets for National Forest events
See how others are working with us
A donation from the sale of every Capital Eco Stove will support woodland creation and management.
A donation from every copy sold will support the National Forest’s woodland creation programme.