How to Comment or Complain About Our Service

If you have a complaint about the way that we operate or the services we provide you can tell us by telephone, in writing, by e-mail, or in person (by appointment). In the first instance, your complaint should be made to the officer with whom you have been dealing. If you are unable to resolve the complaint satisfactorily in this way you should write to the Chief Executive.

If you remain unsatisfied, you can write to the Chair of the National Forest Company at:

National Forest Company
Enterprise Glade, Bath Yard, Moira, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE12 6BA

All complaints will be investigated promptly and confidentially and we will aim to reply with a full explanation within 15 working days. If we are unable to fully investigate the complaint within this period, we will let you know when you can expect to be notified about the outcome.

If the complaint was found to be justified, we will apologise and explain what went wrong and what we will do to ensure that it does not happen again. If a complaint was found not to be justified, we will explain why.

Your views and any suggestions for improving our services are welcome. All comments received will be recorded and drawn to the attention of the relevant personnel to see how we can learn from them.