Bumble CottageBook now
Bumble Cottage is a self-catering holiday cottage in Overseal, at the heart of The National Forest. Country life starts literally on your doorstep, with views across rural South Derbyshire and Leicestershire. We are just a few steps from a footpath that will take you across open countryside to Cadborough Hill, and a short walk from the Discovery Centre at Conkers - The National Forest's family centre. Overseal is a short drive from other local attractions including the National Memorial Arboretum, Twycross Zoo and the site of the Battle of Bosworth.
- Sleeps four people: one double and one twin bedroom.
- Has a comfortable sitting room and a separate dining room.
- Includes a modern, fully equipped kitchen with a washing machine and dishwasher.
- Has a ground floor modern, fully tiled bathroom with shower and bath.
- Includes Outdoor private seating area for al fresco dining or sunbathing.
- Includes free Wi-Fi
- Has Gas central heating
- Roadside car parking
- All towels and bedlinen
- bread, butter, milk, bacon and eggs -
- even a home-made cake!
There will be fresh, seasonal flowers, a newspaper, the Derbyshire Life magazine, plus an assortment of books and games.
In the kitchen you will find an insulated picnic hamper and a picnic blanket to take with you on your travels. There is a fully enclosed rear garden (shared with us in our adjacent property) which has secluded areas for you to use and is a very safe place for children.
- Car Parking
- Free Linen Provided
- Free WiFi Connection
- Garden/Patio Area
- Ironing Facilities
- Open All Year
- Short let available
- TV in all Rooms
37, Valley Road Overseal, Swadlincote Derbyshire DE12 6NL